1953Levické mliekárne was established in January 1953. At that time, the company consisted of factories in Levice, Bátovce, Tekovské Lužany, Štúrovo, Komárno and Nové Zámky, most of which have gradually disappeared.
1992In 1992 (27.4.1992) the company was privatised and named LEVICKÉ MLIEKÁRNE a.s. and it remains in this legal form to this day.
1998In 1998 LEVICKÉ MLIEKÁRNE, a.s. began working towards the quality management certification ISO 9002. The quality management system certificate was obtained on June 1 in 1999, from the renowned company "Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Ltd., London"
2002Since 2002, our company has been registered under the brand and trademark LEVMILK, which reflects our belonging to the region of Levice and dairy production.
Where are we at present?
The product portfolio of our company includes cheeses with strong blue mold, natural Edam type cheeses, soft cheeses from our own raw materials, fresh and dried milk, curd, butter, kefir, children's desserts and a variety of lactose free products suitable for people with intolerance of lactose.
Our company's goal for the next period remains to preserve traditional recipes and production processes, even with increasing demand for our products and high customer demands on the quality of dairy products.
We appreciate and keep in mind every single customer who buys our products and thus helps us and Slovakia maintain the availability of quality slovak products on the market.